MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 16.09.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 931 man-made fires, responding to 307 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, neutralizing 2412 explosive objects, including 14 aerial bombs, providing psychological assistance in 57 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fire on the territory of the market in the town of Shakhty, the Rostov Region;
• disruptions of cold water supply in the city of Vyborg, the Leningrad Region and the village of Orshanka, the Republic of Mari El.
III. On control:
• liquidation of the consequences of an oil spill in the Norilsk city district, the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia