THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 15.09.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 989 man-made fires, responding to 316 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, neutralizing 203 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 19 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• accident involving: a truck and 2 cars in the Alnash district, the Udmurt Republic; a passenger minibus and a car in the Chegem district, the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic;
• a fire in a one-story cafe building with a fire transition to 6 trade pavilions and the roofs of 5 private residential buildings in the city of Sochi, the Krasnodar Territory;
• disruptions of cold water supply in the cities of Sochi, the Krasnodar Territory and Vyazma, the Smolensk Region.
III. On control:
• liquidation of the consequences of an oil spill in the Norilsk city district, the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires;
• elimination of the consequences of rock collapse in a mine in the city of Belovo, the Kemerovo Region - Kuzbass.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.