THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 31.07.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 927 man-made fires, responding to 275 road accidents and 10 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 118 explosive objects, including one aerial bomb, providing psychological assistance in 30 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• disruptions: cold water supply in the city of Berezniki, Perm Region and the city of Zavolzhye, Gorodetsky district, Nizhny Novgorod Region; gas supply in the city of Moscow; power supply in the city of Chita, the Transbaikal Territory and the settlement of Erken-Yurt of the Nogai region, the Karachay-Cherkess Republic;
• a fire in a hotel house in the Altai district, the Altai Region.
III. On control:
• liquidation of the consequences of an oil spill in the Norilsk city district, the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
• disruptions of cold water supply in the village of Bogdanovka, Simferopol Region of the Republic of Crimea;
• search for An-2 aircraft in the Republic of Buryatia;
• the situation on the Transcaucasian highway;
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.