THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 30.07.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 959 man-made fires, responding to 292 road accidents and 9 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 406 explosive objects, including 10 aerial bombs, providing psychological assistance in 15 cases.
II. Measures were taken to eliminate the consequences:
• disruptions: power supply in 3 districts of the Altai Republic and 3 districts of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic; transition to reduced water supply parameters in the city of Saratov;
• fires: in the administrative building of the Ramenskoye city district, the Moscow Region and on the territory of the yacht club in the Krasnoselsky district, St. Petersburg.
III. On control:
• liquidation of the consequences of an oil spill in the Norilsk urban district of the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
• power outages in the Erken-Yurt settlement of the Nogai district, the Karachay-Cherkess Republic and cold water supply in the Zavolzhye town of the Gorodetsky district, the Nizhny Novgorod Region;
• search for An-2 aircraft in the Republic of Buryatia;
• the situation on the Transcaucasian highway;
• flood situation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from wildfires.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.