MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 28.06.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1,208 man-made fires, responding to 306 traffic accidents and 18 accidents at water bodies, neutralizing one aerial bomb, and providing psychological assistance in 74 cases.
II. Measures taken to eliminate the consequences:
• an accident involving 2 cars near the Sheremetyevo Airport, the Moscow Region;
• power supply disruptions in the city of Sosnovy Bor, the Leningrad Region.
III. On control:
• liquidation of the consequences of an oil spill in the Norilsk city district, the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
• elimination of a fire in a production hangar in the city district of Podolsk, the Moscow Region;
• a flood season in the Russian Federation;
• elimination of the consequences of severe and adverse weather phenomena in the Siberian and Volga federal districts;
• protection of settlements and economic facilities of the Russian Federation from natural fires.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia