THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 18.05.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1,058 man-made fires, responding to 193 traffic accidents, neutralizing 23 explosive objects, including 7 air bombs, and providing psychological assistance in 154 cases.
II. Measures taken to eliminate the consequences:
• accident involving a car in the Tsuntinsky distric, the Republic of Dagestan;
• fire on the roof of an industrial building in the village of Chunsky, the Irkutsk region;
• icebreaking motor boats with 10 amateur fishermen at the mouth of the Pechora River of the Nenets Autonomous Area;
• disruptions: cold water supply in the cities of Shakhty, Rostov Region and Saratov; power supply in the cities of St. Petersburg, Baltiysk of the Kaliningrad Region and in the Khokholsky district of the Voronezh Region.
III. On control:
• the spring floods on the territory of subjects of the Russian Federation;
• situation on the roads in the Murmansk Region;
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.