THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 18.05.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1,144 man-made fires, responding to 216 traffic accidents and 3 incidents at water bodies, neutralizing 7 explosive objects, and providing psychological assistance in 115 cases.
II. Measures taken to eliminate the consequences:
• an accident involving: 2 cars in the Kurtamysh district of the Kurgan region; shift minivan and passenger car in the Crimean district, the Krasnodar Territory;
• fire on the territory of the industrial zone in the construction change house with the transfer of fire to 2 fuel trucks, 4 construction change houses and 5 metal containers in the city district of Dzerzhinsky, Moscow Region;
• power outages in 24 settlements of the Republic of Dagestan.
III. On control:
• the spring floods on the territory of subjects of the Russian Federation;
• situation on the roads in the Murmansk Region;
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.