THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 26.03.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 2787 man-made fires, responding to 192 road accidents and 2 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 2 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 13 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
* fires: in a residential building in the city of Krasnodar, in dacha and outbuildings in the settlement of Tverstyanka, Tver Region, in a residential building in the city of Lesosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk Territory, in a dacha house in the city district of Istra, Moscow Region;
• an accident involving a car and a passenger minibus in the Kirov city district of Stavropol Territory;
* disruption of cold water supply in the city of Novoulyanovsk, Ulyanovsk Region, and the settlement of Usolye-Sibirskoye, the Irkutsk Region, and heat supply in the city of Irkutsk and in the settlement of Kultuk, Slyudyansky district, the Irkutsk Region.
III. On the control:
• elimination of the consequences of an earthquake in the Pacific ocean in the city of Severo-Kurilsk;
• violation of gas supply in the settlement of Kirovskaya in the Kagalnitsky district, the Rostov Region;
• beginning of spring flooding on the territory of the Russian Federation subjects;
• the situation on roads in the Kamchatka and Krasnoyarsk territories, the Komi Republic and the Murmansk Region.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.