THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 25.03.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 2122 man-made fires, responding to 213 road accidents and 5 accidents on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing 4 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 6 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to:
• rescue of fishermen in the Beloyarsky reservoir in the Sverdlovsk Region and the Amur Bay in the Primorye Territory.
eliminate the consequences:
• fire fighting: in the cable mine of a residential building in the city of Alupka, Republic of Crimea; in a private residential building in the city of Nizhny Lomov, Penza Region;
• restoration of power supply in the settlement of Kondratievo in the Irkutsk Region and cold water supply in the settlement of Cementny in the Sverdlovsk Region.
III. On the control:
• the situation related to the beginning of spring flooding on the territory of the Russian Federation;
• violations of heat supply in the settlement of Kultuk in the Slyudyansky district of the Irkutsk Region;
• the situation on roads in the Murmansk Region and the Komi Republic.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.