MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 23.03.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1985 man-made fires, responding to 204 traffic accidents and 3 accidents at water bodies, neutralizing 4 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 90 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to:
• rescue of amateur fishermen in the water area of the Rybinskoye reservoir of the Cherepovetsky district of the Vologda region;
Eliminate the consequences:
• The accident involving 2 intercity buses in Zherdevsky district of the Tambov region;
• counter fire of dry vegetation in the Ust-Abakan District of the Republic of Khakassia;
• power supply in Milovidy settlement, the Irkutsk Region; cold water supply in Kirovo-Chepetsk settlement of Kirov Region, in 3 settlements of Kamensky district, the Rostov Region and in Podporozhye settlement, the Leningrad Region.
III. Under control:
• beginning of the spring flood on the territory of the subjects of the Russian Federation;
• extinguishing natural fires in the Chita and Uletovsky districts, the Transbaikal Territory;
• restoration of power supply in the settlement of Kondratyevo, Taishet District, the Irkutsk Region;
• situation on roads of regional importance in Chukotka Autonomous District, Saratov and Murmansk regions
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia