MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 22.03.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 1641 man-made fires, responding to 203 road accidents and 6 accidents on water bodies, neutralizing 9 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 4 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fire in a warehouse building in the Nizhny Novgorod district of the South-Eastern administrative district in Moscow;
• private helicopter crashes in the Polar district of the Nenets Autonomous District;
• an accident involving a minibus in Omsk;
• power supply failures in the Sakhalin Region;
• an avalanche in the Yelizovsky district, the Kamchatka Territory.
III. On the control:
• elimination of the consequences of a fire in a building in the Dmitrov city district of the Moscow Region;
• passage of a complex of adverse weather events in the Kamchatka and Primorsky territories, Sakhalin and Magadan regions;
• development of spring flooding it the subjects of the Russian Federation;
• disruption of heat supply in the settlement of Nauchniy of Bakhchisaraysky district, the Republic of Crimea and electricity in the settlemnet of Kondratevo of the Taishet district, the Irkutsk Region;
• the situation on roads in the Chukotka Autonomous District, Khabarovsk territory, and Murmansk Region.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia