THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 28.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 779 man-made fires, responding to 216 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing 10 explosive objects, including one aerial bomb.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• the failure of 3 children under the ice in the water area of the backwater of the 11th sluice of the Volga-Don Canal near the settlement of Komsomolsky in the Kalachevsky district of the Volgograd Region;
• violations of a heat supply in settlement of Nickel in the Pechenezhskoe district, the Murmansk Region and in Saratov; power supply in Romnenskaya and Ivanovo districts of the Amur Region; cold water supply in Saransk, the Republic of Mordivia and in Smolensk; the gas supply in the city of Ivanovo.
III. On the control:
• restoration: power supply in 2 municipal districts of the Pskov Region; cold water supply in the city of Slantsy, Leningrad Region;
• situation on roads in the Kamchatka Territory and Altai Territory;
• elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Vyborg and Vsevolozhsk districts of the Leningrad Region.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.