THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 27.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 688 man-made fires, responding to 252 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, providing psychological assistance in 6 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• violations heating in Slyudyanka district of Irkutsk Region, cold water supply in the city of Murmansk and the city of Onega, Arkhangelsk oblast, energy supply in Todzhu district, the Republic of Tyva.
III. On the control:
• liquidation of consequences of domestic gas explosion in the city of Elista, Republic of Kalmykia;
• situation on federal, regional and local roads in the Krasnoyarsk Territory, Chelyabinsk Region, Komi Republic, Orenburg Region, Republic of Bashkortostan and Kamchatka Territory.
• elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Vyborg and Vsevolozhsk districts, the Leningrad Region;
• passage of a complex of adverse weather events in the Republic of Crimea and Krasnodar Territory.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.