THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 26.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 505 man-made fires, responding to 231 road accidents, detecting and neutralizing 22 explosive items, and providing psychological assistance in 19 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• the derailment of a freight train in the Arkharinsky district of the Amur region;
• fires in commercial office, retail and warehouse buildings in Makhachkala; on-site disused farm in the settlement of Nizhny Myachkovo and in the open area for storing of industrial raw materials in the settlement of Noviy, the Moscow Region; in the building of specialized boarding school in the settlement of Butka, Sverdlovsk Region;
• violations: heat supply in the city of Chernogorsk of the Republic of Khakassia, cold water supply in the city of Kireevsk of the Tula Region and the city of Murmansk, power supply in the settlement of Teriberka of the Murmansk Region and Tosnensky district, the Leningrad Region.
III. On the control:
• gust of the main gas pipeline in the Gornozavodsky district of the Perm region;
• restoration of power supply in the Todzhinsky district of the Republic of Tyva;
• the situation on the Georgian Military Road and the roads of regional significance in the Krasnoyarsk and Kamchatka territories;
• elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Vyborg and Vsevolozhsk districts, the Leningrad region;
• elimination of the consequences of passing a complex of adverse weather events on the territory of the southern, North Caucasian and Central Federal districts.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.