THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 25.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 636 man-made fires, responding to 284 road accidents and 2 incidents on water bodies.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences: •fire in 5 private residential buildings in the settlement of Mahalotli in the Tsunta district, the Republic of Dagestan;
• An accident involving: a car and a truck on the Usinsk-Haryaga highway in the Usinsk municipal district, the Komi Republic; two cars in the Igrinsky district of the Udmurt Republic;
• collapse of staircases in a multi-storey residential building under construction in Izhevsk;
• violations: power supply in Tlyaratinsky and Tsuntinsky districts of the Republic of Dagestan, in 3 municipal districts of the Republic of Crimea; heat and power supply in Vsevolozhsk, the Leningrad Region.
III. On the control:
• restoration of: power supply in the Todzhinsky district of the Republic of Tyva; cold water supply in the localities of Krivosheino and Zyryanskoye in the Tomsk Region;
• the situation on the Georgian Military Road and the roads of regional significance in the Krasnoyarsk region;
• situation at the ferry crossing in the Kerch Strait;
• elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Vyborg and Vsevolozhsk districts, the Leningrad Region;
• passage of a complex of adverse weather events on the territory of the Northwestern and Central Federal districts.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.