THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 24.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 606 man-made fires, responding to 270 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing one explosive object, providing psychological assistance in one case.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• violations: cold water supply in the city of Kansk, the Krasnoyarsk Territory; power supply in the city of Bor,the Nizhny Novgorod Region; heat supply in the city of Nizhny Novgorod.
III. On the control:
• restoration of power supply in 2 settlements in the Todzhinsky district, the Republic of Tyva;
• situation on regional roads in the Krasnoyarsk Region;
• elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Vyborg and Vsevolozhsk districts, the Leningrad Region;
• passage of a complex of adverse weather events on the territory of the Northwestern and Central Federal districts.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.