THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 14.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 517 man-made fires, responding to 274 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing 35 explosive objects, including one aerial bomb, and providing psychological assistance in 11 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
* failure of two cars under the ice in the water area of the Amur river in the Khabarovsk Territory;
* earthquakes in the Pacific Ocean;
* violations: heat supply in Simferopol (the Republic of Crimea) and Nalchik; cold water supply in the Hydrotorf settlement, the Nizhny Novgorod Region and Chernogorsk, the Republic of Khakassia.
III. On the control:
* situation on the Georgian Military Road;
* restoration of heat supply: in Saratov and the Khabarovsk district of the Khabarovsk Territory.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.