THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF "THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER" as of 06.00 13.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 491 man-made fires, responding to 245 road accidents and 3 incidents on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing 31 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 2 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• An accident involving a minibus and a truck near the village of Rudo in the Pskov Region;
• derailment of cars in Skovorodinsky district of the Amur Region;
• a fire at the mine in the town of Kirovsk, Murmansk Region;
• violations: heating in the towns of Chernogorsk of the Republic of Khakassia, Krasnodar, Voronezh and Leninsk-Kuznetsky,the Kemerovo Region energy supply in the city of Grozny of the Chechen Republic; cold water supply in the city of Dolinsk, the Sakhalin region; water supply in Sochi, the Krasnodar Territory.
III. On the control:
• passage of a complex of adverse weather events in the Republic of Kalmykia, Krasnodar and Stavropol territories, Volgograd and Rostov regions;
* situation on regional roads in the Krasnoyarsk Territory and the Military-Georgian Road;
* restoration of power supply in Sosnovka village in the Usolsky district, the Irkutsk Region.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.