MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 12.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 519 man-made fires, responding to 245 road accidents, detecting and neutralizing 8 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 7 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• An accident involving two cars in Ulug-Hemskinskiy district, the Republic of Tyva;
* fires: in an apartment of a residential building in Omsk; in an apartment of a residential building in the Khamovniki district, the Central administrative district of Moscow;
* violations: heat supply in Krasnodar, Novorossiysk, the Krasnodar Region, Nizhny Novgorod, Dzerzhinsk, the Nizhny Novgorod Region, Zhigulevsk, the Samara Region, and St. Petersburg; power supply in Armavir and Ilsky settlement, Krasnodar region; cold water supply in the city of Zarechny, the Sverdlovsk Region, and the village named after Morozov, the Leningrad Region.
III. On the control:
• passage of a complex of adverse weather events on the territory of the Republic of Crimea, Krasnodar Territory and Rostov Region;
* situation on highways in the Krasnoyarsk Territory and Murmansk Region;
* situation on the Georgian Military Road;
restoration of: heat supply in Voronezh; water supply in Sochi, the Krasnodar Region; cold water supply in the city of Dolinsk, the Sakhalin Region.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia EMERCOM of Russia