THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 11.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 607 man-made fires, responding to 211 road accidents and 3 incidents on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing 15 explosive objects, providing psychological assistance in 6 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• fires in residential buildings in Kolpashevo village, Kolpashevo district of the Tomsk Region and in the city of Angarsk, the Irkutsk Region; the building of a private hostel in the “Obruchevskiy” district, the South-Western administrative district of Moscow and in the cinema in "Arbat" district, the Central administrative district of Moscow;
* power supply violations in the Borets settlement of the Shirinsky district of the Republic of Khakassia.
III. On the control:
* elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Yaroslavl Region;
* situation on roads in the Kamchatka Territory and Murmansk Region;
* situation on the Georgian Military Road;
* restoration: power supply in Bogorodskoye settlement of Ulchsky district of Khabarovsk Territory; heat supply in Krasnodar and St. Petersburg.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.