THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 10.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 757 man-made fires, responding to 234 road accidents and 3 incidents on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing 2 explosive objects, including one aerial bomb, and providing psychological assistance in 17 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• Accidents involving a truck and passenger bus in Anzhero-Sudzhensk municipal district of the Kemerovo Region, Kuzbass;
* fires: on the ground floor of a school in the Adler district of Sochi; in an unused building on the territory of a furniture factory in the city of Raduzhny, the Vladimir Region;
• hard landing at the airport of the city of Usinsk in the Komi Republic;
* violations: power supply in the city of Podolsk, Moscow region, Shirinsky district of the Republic of Khakassia, 6 settlements of the Verkhnebureinsky district of the Khabarovsk Territory, 7 districts of the Chechen Republic and 14 districts of the Republic of Dagestan; cold water supply in the city of Yelizovo, the Kamchatka Territory; heat supply in Nalchik.
III. On the control:
* elimination of consequences of passing a complex of adverse weather events on the territory of the Republic of Khakassia;
* elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Yaroslavl Region;
* situation on highways in the Krasnoyarsk Territory and Tomsk Region;
* situation on the Georgian Military Road;
* restoration of power supply in Bogorodskoye settlement of the Khabarovsk Territory.
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.