MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 09.02.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels of the Unified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 605 man-made fires, responding to 243 road accidents and 4 incidents on water bodies, detecting and neutralizing 9 explosive objects, including one aerial bomb, and providing psychological assistance in 5 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
• An accident involving 2 cars and a minibus in the Novosibirsk district of the Novosibirsk Region;
* a fire at a mine in the Norilsk municipal district of the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
• violations: cold water in Ugra settlement, the Smolensk Region; the gas supply in the Novosibirsk district, the Novosibirsk Region; energy supply in 10 districts of the Republic of Dagestan, in Rodionovo-Nesvetaiskaya district of Rostov Region and the city of Usolye-Sibirskoye, the Irkutsk Region; the heat supply in the city of Slyudyanka of the Irkutsk Region.
III. On the control:
* elimination of the consequences of flooding in the Yaroslavl Region;
* situation at ferry crossings in the Kerch Strait and the Sakhalin Region;
* situation on the Georgian Military Road;
restoration of power supply in 2 districts of the Republic of Dagestan, 7 districts of the Chechen Republic, 4 districts of the Republic of Khakassia, and 6 settlements in the Khabarovsk Territory.
Information materials were prepared by the Main Department of the "The National Crisis Management" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia EMERCOM of Russia