THE MAIN DEPARTMENT OF
"THE NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER"
as of 06.00 12.01.2020
During the day, the Main Department of "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia organized work to ensure the functioning of management bodies, management of forces and means within the framework of the anti-crisis management system at all levels ofUnified State System of Prevention and Elimination of Emergency Situations.
I. The work has been organized on: extinguishing 547 man-made fires, responding to 248 road accidents and one incident on water bodies, detection and disposal of 12 explosive items, providing psychological assistance in 12 cases.
II. Measures have been taken to eliminate the consequences:
* An accident involving: a car and a minibus in the Kromsky district of the Oryol Region; two cars in the Shatsky district of the Ryazan Region;
* explosion of a dust-air mixture at a grain-receiving enterprise in the Borisovsky district of the Belgorod Region;
* violations: power supply in the Askizsky district of the Republic of Khakassia and Yasnogorsky district of the Tula Region; heat supply in the Kargasoksky district of the Tomsk Region.
III. On the control:
* the situation on the road in the Taimyr Dolgan-Nenets district of the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
* violation of power supply in 5 districts of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
Information materials prepared by Federal State Institution "The National Crisis Management Center" of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia.