NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 14.05.2018
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 440 man-caused fires, respond to 198 traffic accidents and 3 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 29 explosive devices, including 1 aerial bomb, provide psychological aid on 16 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Fires: in a warehouse in the settlement of Nikolayevka, Samara Region; in a workshop in the town of Novodvinsk, Arkhangelsk Region; in accommodation cabins in Nevsky District, Saint Petersburg; in a house in Miloslavskoye District, Ryazan Region; in a mall in Fili-Davydkovskoye District, Moscow;
- Smoke spread in a mine in the town of Belovo, Kemerovo Region;
- Rockfall in the settlement of Gornozavodsk, Sakhalin Region;
- Traffic accident involving a bus and a car in the city of Vladivostok;
- Disruption in cold water supply in the settlement of Alyokhovshchina, Leningrad Region.
Spring floods in Russia;
Protection of settlements and businesses against wildfires;
Monitoring of air in the city of Moscow and Moscow Region.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry