NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 29.03.2018
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 256 man-caused fires, respond to 147 traffic accidents, find and defuse 12 explosive devices, including 1 aerial bomb, provide psychological aid on 70 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Fires: on a roofing of a children hospital in the city of Krasnodar; in a vehicle service center and in a house in Primorsky District, Saint Petersburg;
- Collapse of roofing of an one-storey building at a meat-packing plant in Podgorensky District, Voronezh Region;
- Traffic restrictions: for all kinds of transport at local motorway between the settlements of Norilsk and Alykel in Taimyr District, Krasnoyarsk Territory; for lorries on a section between 1,480 and 1,548 kilometer marks of M-5 Ural Federal Motorway in Bashkortostan Republic;
- Explosion of gas in a house in the settlement of Severny, Belgorod Region;
- Disruptions in: cold water supply in the town of Kirovsk, Leningrad Region; in Akhtubinsk District and in the town of Yelets, Lipetsk Region; power supply in 9 districts of Amur Region.
Forming of humanitarian convoy for people of Donetsk and Luhansk Regions of Ukraine;
Response to fire in a mall in the town of Kemerovo;
Restoration of power supply in 4 districts of Khabarovsk Territory;
Collapse of roofing of a house in the settlement of Bazarny Karabulak, Saratov Region;
Situation at ferry crossing over Strait of Tartary;
Restriction of intercity buses at R-454 Khabarovsk – Lidoga – Vanino regional motorway;
Spring floods in Russia;
Provision of all-round assistance and support to relatives of the killed in plane crash in Moscow Region;
Monitoring of air in the city of Moscow and Moscow Region.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry