NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 13.01.2018
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 327 man-caused fires, respond to 220 traffic accidents and 4 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 16 explosive devices, including 1 aerial bomb, provide psychological aid on 45 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Gas explosion on a second floor of a five-storey house in the town of Omsk;
- Traffic accidents involving: a minibus and a car on 410 kilometer mark of A-350 Federal Motorway Chita-Zabaikalsk in Zabaikalsk District, Transbaikalian Territory; a truck and a car on 1,563 kilometer mark of Siberia R-255 Federal Motorway in Kuitun District, Irkutsk Region, 2 minibuses in the town of Bryansk, a minibus and a truck in Kolpino District, Saint Petersburg;
- Partial collapse of roofing, room dividers and walls of an abandoned three-storey building of a boiling station in Kopeisk Urban Area, Chelyabinsk Region
- Fires: in a warehouse in the city of Chelyabinsk; on a lower deck of an unused vessel in Nakhodka Urban Area, Maritime Territory;
- Disruptions in: power outage in the city of Novosibirsk, heat supply in Nevsky and Kirovsky Districts of Saint Petersburg and in the town of Kursk; cold water supply in Oktyabrsk Urban Area, Samara Region.
Situation on the Military Georgian Motorway;
Monitoring of air in the city of Moscow and Moscow Region;
Humanitarian assistance to the people in Philippines and the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry