NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 12.01.2018
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 277 man-caused fires, respond to 194 traffic accidents and 2 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 34 explosive devices, provide psychological aid on 3 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Traffic accident: involving two cars in Cherepanovo District, Novosibirsk Region; involving a car and a truck in Kirsanov District, Tambov Region; involving three carts in Losiny Ostrov District, Moscow;
- A fire in a block of flats in Tomponsky District, Sakha (Yakutia);
- Disruptions in heat supply: in the city of Novosibirsk, in the town of Budyonnovsk, Stavropol Territory and in the town of Kirov;
- Low temperature of heating in Nevsky District on Saint Petersburg;
- Short circuits in administrative buildings in the town of Onega, Arkhangelsk Region and in the town of Pskov;
- Breakoff of an ice floe in the Gulf of Finland in Saint Petersburg;
- A cyclone in Moscow Region and in the city of Moscow;
- A disruption in gas supply in the town of Khasavyurt, Dagestan;
- A disruption in cold water supply in Kirovsky District, Samara;
- Closure of roads in Altai Territory and in Novosibirsk Region.
Falling of two trucks through ice on the Lena River in Kirensk District, Irkutsk Region;
A power outage in the city of Kaliningrad;
Situation on the Military Georgian Motorway;
Monitoring of air in the city of Moscow and Moscow Region;
Humanitarian assistance to the people in Philippines and the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry