NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 08.01.2018
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 330 man-caused fires, respond to 190 traffic accidents and 1 accident on waterways, find and defuse 2 explosive devices, provide psychological aid on 6 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- 3 traffic accidents involving 18 vehicles in Kardymovo District, Smolensk Region;
- Traffic accidents: involving 2 cars in Sharkan District, Udmurtia; involving a minibus and a car in the town of Balashikha, Moscow Region;
- Fires: in an administration building in the settlement of Tabaga, Sakha (Yakutia); in a flat in the settlement of Oktyabrsky, Ulyanovsk Region;
- Break-off of an ice floe in the Vyatka river, Kirov;
- A power outage in Pervouralsk Urban District, Sverdlovsk Region;
- A disruption in heat supply in the town of Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod Region;
- A break of a heating main in Central District in Saint Petersburg.
A disruption in cold water supply in the settlement of Zasrechny, the town of Belaya Kalitva, Rostov Region;
A disruption in gas supply in the settlement of Mezhevoi, Chelyabinsk Region;
A power outage in the town of Apatity, Murmansk Region;
Closure of water gates at Saint Petersburg Flood Prevention Facility Complex;
Monitoring of air in the city of Moscow and Moscow Region;
Humanitarian assistance to the people in Philippines and the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry