NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 07.12.2017
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 315 man-caused fires, respond to 257 traffic accidents and 10 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 9 explosive devices, provide psychological aid on 8 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- A traffic accident involving a passenger minibus and a car in Kemerovo District, Kemerovo Region;
- A cyclone in Samara Region;
- Fires: in a university dorm in Tverskoi District, Moscow; in a not operated building in an industrial area in the town of Serpukhov, Moscow Region; at a shipyard in the city of Rostov-on-Don;
- Explosions: a gas explosion in a detached house in Khasavyurt District, Dagestan; an explosion of a boiler in a flat in the town of Nivenskoye, Bagrationovsk District, Kaliningrad Region;
- A short circuit at the kitchens of a day care center in the city of Omsk;
- A disruption in heat supply in the town of Chita, Transbaikalian Territory and in cold water supply in the town of Gukovo, Rostov Region.
Medical evacuation from the towns of Kaliningrad and Simferopol;
Situation at the Military Georgian Highway in North Ossetia-Alania;
Restoration of power in Urupsky District, Karachai-Cherkessia;
Response to explosion of a gas tank in a house in the town of Ust-Kut, Irkutsk Region;
Humanitarian assistance to the people in Philippines and the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry