NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 01.12.2017
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 349 man-caused fires, respond to 246 traffic accidents and 1 accident on waterways, find and defuse 45 explosive devices, including 5 aerial bombs, provide psychological aid on 6 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- A disruption in heat and hot water supply in Golyanovo, Moscow;
- A gas explosion in a garage attached to a detached house in the town of Sunzha, Ingushetia;
- Fires: on the attic of a café in Arbat, Moscow; in an administration building in the settlement of Panino, Ramensky District, Moscow Region;
- Disruptions: disruptions in heat supply in the town of Birobidzhan, Jewish Autonomous Region and in the town of Tver; a disruption in gas supply in the town of Voronezh;
- A traffic accident involving a coach and a truck in Ishim District, Tyumen Region.
A medical evacuation of seriously ill children from Rostov-on-Don and Grozny to Moscow and Saint Petersburg;
Flooding of a road in Partizanskoye District, Krasnoyarsk Territory;
Restoration of heat and hot water supply in the city of Krasnodar; of heat supply in the town of Segezha, Karelia;
Humanitarian assistance to the people in Philippines and the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry