NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 13.11.2017
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 390 man-caused fires, respond to 255 traffic accidents and 1 accident on waterways, find and defuse 1 explosive device, provide psychological aid on 11 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- A traffic accident involving a minibus and a car in Cheryomushki District, Moscow;
- A fire in a house in Rostov Region;
- Disruptions in: heat supply in the town of Nizhnyaya Tura, Sverdlovsk Region and in the town of Rzhev, Tver Region; cold water supply in the city of Nizhny Novgorod; power outage in Vsevolozhsk District, Leningrad Region;
- Hard landing of a Eurocopter helicopter near the settlement of Varandei, Nenets Autonomous Area;
- Cyclone in Sakhalin Region.
Response to a gas explosion in Udmurtia;
Monitoring of atmospheric air in Chelyabinsk;
Humanitarian assistance to the people in Cuba;
Protection of settlements and businesses against wildfires.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry