NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 11.10.2017
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 334 man-caused fires, respond to 313 traffic accidents and 2 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 51 explosive devices, provide psychological aid on 12 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Fire in a construction shopping center in Odintsovo District, Moscow Region;
- Gas explosion in a block of flats in the settlement of Polyznny, Sosnovsky District, Chelyabinsk Region;
- Collapse of a part of a house due to a gas explosion in the settlement of Plishkari, Yelovo District, Perm Territory;
- A disruption in gas supply in Khasavyurt District, Dagestan;
- Restrictions of traffic for trucks on a local motorway between Solnechny and Ola and R504 Kolyma federal highway in Magadan Region.
Monitoring of air in Sverdlovsk and Chelyabinsk Regions;
Restoration of heat supply in the town of Nevyansk, Sverdlovsk Region;
Humanitarian assistance to the people in Cuba;
Protection of settlements and businesses against wildfires.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry