NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 09.09.2017
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 251 man-caused fires, respond to 299 traffic accidents and 4 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 91 explosive devices, including 1 aerial bomb, provide psychological aid on 40 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Traffic accidents involving: a minibus, a truck and a car in Makhachkala Urban Area, Dagestan; a car in Tenkinsky District, Magadan Region;
- Collapse of a wall onto a market in the town of Balashikha, Moscow Region;
- Fires: in a basement of an administration building in Saint-Petersburg; in a basement of a house in Khamovniki District, Moscow;
- Power outages: in Nikolayevsk-on-Amur District, in the settlement of Chapayevsky, Prikubansky District, Karachay-Cherkessia;
- Disruption in cold water supply in the town of Kireyevsk, Tula Region.
Since 8 September – power outage in Boguchany District, Krasnoyarsk Territory;
Since 3 September – a power outage in Todzhinsky District, Tuva Republic;
Since 21 August – response to a man-caused fire in the city of Rostov-on-Don;
Relief operations after cyclones in Russia;
Protection of settlements and businesses against wildfires.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry