NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 08.09.2017
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 245 man-caused fires, respond to 280 traffic accidents and 3 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 63 explosive devices, including 6 aerial bombs, provide psychological aid on 73 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- A gas explosion in a house in the city of Novosibirsk;
- Collapse of reinforced concrete slabs in an administration building of a workshop in Mirny District, Sakha (Yakutia);
- A disruption in cold water supply in the town of Aksai, Rostov Region;
- Fires: in a workshop in the town of Nevinnomyssk, Stavropol Territory; in a house in Sharya District, Kostroma Region;
- Collapse of a tangent tower on railway tracks in Odintsovo District, Moscow Region.
Since 3 September – a power outage in Todzhinsky District, Tuva Republic;
Since 21 August – response to a man-caused fire in the city of Rostov-on-Don;
Relief operations after cyclones in Russia;
Protection of settlements and businesses against wildfires.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry