NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 17.07.2017
Over the past 24 hours the NationalCrisisManagementCenter of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 292 man-caused fires, respond to 352 traffic accidents and 26 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 3 explosive devices, provide psychological aid on 8 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Crash landing of a light plane in Olkhonsky District, Irkutsk Region;
- Traffic accident involving: a bus in Morki District, Mari El; a bus a nd a car in Sovetsky District, Stavropol Region;
- Fires: in a shed and a two-storey building on Valaam Island, Karelia; in a factory building in the town of Dzehzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod Region; in an engine-house in the town of Rybinsk, Yaroslavl Region; in a house and sheds in Akhtubinsk District, Astrakhan Region;
- Power outage in: 4 municipalities of Yaroslavl and Ivanovo Regions; in 2 districts of Tula Region;
- Collapse of a ceiling in a house in the town of Perm, PermTerritory.
Monitoring for atmospheric air in Sakha (Yakutia);
Since 19 June – search and rescue operation on LakeLadoga in Karelia;
Response to a cyclones in Russia;
Protection of settlements and businesses against wildfires;
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry