NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 19.04.2017
Over the past 24 hours the NationalCrisisManagementCenter of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 323 man-caused fires, respond to 221 traffic accidents and 2 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 114 explosive objects, including 50 aerial bombs, provide psychological aid on 9 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Fires: in a basement of a hospital in the city of Yekaterinburg, in a school in Alarsky District, Irkutsk Region; on a roofing of a restaurant in the town of Kaspiysk, Dagestan; in a lift shaft of a dormitory in Vostochnoye Degunino District, Moscow;
- Traffic accident involving a passenger train and a car in Stary Oskol District, Belgorod Region;
- Power outage in two districts of Sakhalin Region;
- Hard landing of a helicopter in Yelizovo District, KamchatkaTerritory;
- Derailment of freight train in Toropets District, Tver Region.
Since 19 April – shipwreck in the Black Sea;
Since 18 April – closure of a ferry crossing in KerchStrait;
Protection of settlements and businesses against wildfires;
Spring flooding in the Russian Federation.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry