NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 20.03.2017
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 318 man-caused fires, respond to 189 traffic accidents and 3 accidents on waterways, find and defuse 1 explosive object, provide psychological aid on 2 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Fires: in a flat of a five-floor house in Primorsky District, Saint Petersburg; in a block of flats in Vishnyaki District, Moscow;
- Falling of motorsledge under ice in Lake Ladoga, Volkhov District, Leningrad Region;
- A disruption in cold water supply in Oktyabrsky District, Krasnoyarsk;
- Traffic restrictions: on a section of R21 Kola Federal motorway in Murmansk Region and on the Military Georgian Motorway in North Ossetia - Alania;
- A traffic accident involving a car and a minibus in the town of Podolsk, Moscow Region.
Since 15 March – monitoring of air in the city of Omsk;
Spring flooding in the Russian Federation.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry