NATIONAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER
As of 06:00 AM, Moscow time, 15.02.2017
Over the past 24 hours the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry organized work to ensure functioning of control bodies, managing their forces and facilities as part of crisis management system on all the levels of the Single State Disaster Management System.
Work was organized to put out 290 man-caused fires, find and defuse 9 explosive objects, respond to 274 traffic accidents and provide psychological aid on 9 occasions.
Measures were taken to mitigate:
- Traffic accidents: involving a minibus and a car Rasskazovo District, Tambov Region; involving several vehicles in Ramon District, Voronezh Region;
- Derailment of cars loaded with coal in Nizhneudinsk District, Irkutsk Region;
- Caving of sold in the city of Vladivostok;
- A disruption of gas supply in the settlement of Kantyshevo, Nazran District, Ingushetia and a power outage in Sobinka District, Vladimir Region;
- An accident at a coal mine in the town of Leninsk-Kuznetsky, Kemerovo Region;
- An explosion of a gas tank in a garage in the town of Kirov, Kirov Region.
Since 15 February – restoration of power supply in 11 districts of Krasnodar Territory and in 2 district in Adygea;
Since 15 February – suspension of ferry services in the Kerch Strait;
Since 14 February – traffic restriction on a section of A382 federal motorway between Dudinka and Alykel and on a local road between Norilsk and Alykel in Taymyr District, Krasnoyarsk Territory;
Since 12 February – search for a private helicopter in Turochak District, Altai Republic;
Since 9 February – traffic restriction for heavy haulers on the section of the Military Georgian Motorway between the city Vladikavkas and the settlement of Lars in North Ossetia Alania;
Since 28 January – assistance to Chile in fighting wildfires.
The information has been provided by the National Crisis Management Center of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry