Here in Emergencies Ministry we carefully process every inquiry. In order to provide the most informative response to your inquiries we ask you to follow the submission procedure of the Emergencies Ministry.
Inquiry submission procedure for mass media in the Emergencies Ministry:
1) Inquiries shall be sent to the Public Warning Office.
2) Inquiries are shall be written on editorial form and signed by the responsible director (Editor-in-Chief, Deputy Editor-in-Chief).
3) Subject of the letter must be filled with "Inquiry from Media".
4) Following information shall be filled in an inquiry:
• Main topic (object of inquiry);
• Newsworthy occurrence for which the information is needed;
• List of questions;
• When the information is needed;
• Contact information of an editorial office and a correspondent (phone number, e-mail).
4) Inquiries shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address during the working day (09:00 AM till 06:00 PM). Numbers, where you can confirm if your inquiry was received - phone: 8 (495) 983-68-54, fax: 8 (495) 983-68-62.
5) Responses to inquiries are given in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation «On Mass Media».
Accreditation procedure in the Emergencies Ministry:
Accreditation of the media shall be sent to the Office for Information of Population of the Emergencies Ministry to following e-mail: email@example.com in terms, listed in the preview, according to the attached fill-out form.